Friday, 1 August 2014

Guest Post: Becky- Top 5 Drugstore Products

First off, I would like to introduce my self to you all. My name is Becky and I am a blogger from the UK, and you can find me at BeckyLovesXO. A big thank you to Debra for allowing me to be a guest poster on her blog. Here is a run down of my top 5 drugstore products.

I love lip crayons and these are some of the best drugstore ones I have tried. They are super moisturising on the lips and are really pigmented too. The colour pictured is the shade 'I Want Candy' and is my favorite one. These apply really well and most of the shades last well although there has been a couple that need reapplied more often.


Sleek Face Form Palette
This is a product I use pretty much on a daily basis. I love it. The products are highly pigmented and apply and blend really well. The bronzer is matte so perfect for contouring. The highlighter is beautiful although you do need to make sure not to apply to much of you can end up looking like a disco ball, like I did when I first used it! To top it off the blush is gorgeous and is a well known dupe for Nars Orgasm.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I am yet to find some one that doesn't love this product! It is amazing for the price of it. It gives good coverage, doesn't crease and lasts all day. It is a product I will definitely not go without. The only downfall is the very limited range of shades.


This is my go to powder even getting put ahead of my high end powders, especially now we are in the Summer months here in the UK. This definitely helps to keep me matte and never looks cakey on the skin. I use this to set my make up in a morning and I also keep one in my handbag for touch ups through the day.


MUA Undress Me Too Palette
My favorite drugstore palette has to be this one. It is supposed to be a dupe for the Naked 2 Palette. It is filled with gorgeous shades and you can get a range of looks from it. These apply and blend well. The only problem is that you get quite a bit of fallout so need to either apply first before your base or use a shadow shield.



I hope you have all enjoyed my post. Again a big thank you to Debra for allowing me to do this. You can find my blog here BeckyLovesXO and also on Bloglovin' and you can also follow me on Twitter @BeckyLovesXOX

Thanks for reading

Becky X
post signature



Hey guys! So I am still on a bit of a hiatus but did not want to leave my blog looking unloved. Above is the post written from the lovely Becky. Next week shall be a post from me, finally, I know. The week after will be another guest post and then hopefully back onto my new blogging schedule. Hope you enjoyed your week and don't forget to have an awesome weekend! -Deb

8 comments:

  1. Cool makeup.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Stay Matte powder all the time! It's great :) xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, very nice post! We just recently got MUA over here in the States, and I'm so excited! :-D
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. couldnt find someone who doesnt like the collection concealer? YOU FOUND EM! i HATE IT! i cant wear anything remotely pink toned because it turned my orange this caked on my skin and looked like 3 day old poop!! Hate it although this was a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Collection concealer is awesome, definitely my favourite drugstore concealer :)
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Collection concealer is a staple in my routine and I love Rimmel's Stay Matte powder too, mine always end up smashed though! The Sleek palette is next on my 'to buy' list - great post :)

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete