Thursday, 10 July 2014

Blogging Break and Lip Products



Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of last weeks post. I had originally planned on writing this post for last week but never really got the chance. Anyway, to get on with it I am going to be going on a bit of a hiatus for a few weeks since some things in my life have gotten a bit crazy of late. Also this trimester of college has been a lot more full on than I had anticipated so I am spending most of my down time doing pre-readings or working on a building up a folder. Hope you'll forgive me. I am planning on coming back with a 2-3 times a week blog schedule though! I have been wanting to post more for a long time on my blog but being so disorganized I never got around to it.

Instead of a full post I thought I would also share two of my current favourite lip products. I have been using these guys like they're going out of style. First up is my Hurraw Lip Balm. Not only have these become huge on Instagram lately but also within the vegan community. They are a completely natural, raw vegan, conditioning lip balms that come in some awesome scents/flavours (I never know which category lip products come in...) and I just cannot get enough. Hands down my all-time favourite lip balm, if you havn't tried these yet then you are definitely missing out. Secondly is this Popcorn Lip Scrub from Lush. Now I know Lush's lip scrubs are constantly spoken about in the blogging and beauty community and not exactly a new phenomenon but I have been wearing a lot more lipstick of late and having soft, smooth lips just makes lipstick look better. I find the taste is really good in quite an odd way as well because it is both savory and sweet. It is a limited edition though so if you are interested in trying it out I would be popping down to Lush asap.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks quick post. Hopefully I won't be gone for too long. What lip products have you been loving lately?



5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie both product look very good. The lip balm sounds great!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lush lip scrubs are an all time favorite of mine and the popcorn one tastes soooo good and works wonders.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both products look lovely:)
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try out the popcorn lip scrub, also the bubblegum one but also the popcorn! Lovely blogpost x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete