Friday, 27 June 2014

Top 3 Nail Polishes


Hey guys! Hope you've had a good week so far. It's definitely been a big week for me with moving house, college and a back injury. All settled in at my new place and surprisingly almost completely unpacked! Anyway, onto today's post topic nail polish. I've decided to do a bit of a mini-series that is thus far nameless but consists of me showing my favourite items in each category that I feel like giving some blog love. I started this mini-series with lipsticks and you can read the post here.

Maybelline Colorshow Sequins in Rose Bling
Unfortunately this polish is a limited edition so the exact colour is not available. However this selection is more just about showing love to the whole Colorshow line as I have a few in my nail polish collection and they are without a doubt my favourite polishes for when I want my nail colour to stay on for more than a few days at a time. This particular glitter formula is super beautiful with smaller and larger chunks of glitter all in the pinky side of things. I find this polish lasts for weeks and stays looking beautiful. Another bonus is because it is a glitter polish the application is super quick and quite fuss free which is always a good thing in my book.

This next polish has without a doubt been my most loved and most worn polish in my entire collection. There is just something about it's dark red colour that I just cannot seem to stay away from. This polish range is super quick drying and has some beautiful colours. If I am running out the door and want a bit of colour on my nails I can literally paint and run as the polish is completely dry in less than five minutes. Also being such an affordable range I just cannot get enough. 

Ulta 3 Nail Colour in Midnight
The last polish in this post is actually the first polish I thought of when I knew I wanted to write this post. I think by now it is completely obvious that I am slightly partial to a bit of black, especially on the nails. The thing I love most about this polish though is that it has a beautiful blue undertone which shows through in the light. The formula stays on chip-free for about 2-3 days and is insanely affordable being a wonderful $2 AUD. If you live in Australia and havn't tried Ulta 3 you have definitely been missing out.

Well that's it for this weeks post. Let me know what you would like to me write on next in this series and I will be sure to include it at some point. Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the nail great color.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maybelline colorshow is so pretty! Wish it wasn't limited edition! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete